Returns & Refunds Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds are only available when an event has been cancelled or rescheduled, or where required by Australian Consumer Law.
If you are unable to attend your event you may wish to check out Tixel to list your tickets for resale. Not all tickets are applicable to sell on Tixel.
Generally, incorrect purchases or a change in your ability to attend the event will not be approved.
You must provide the following details for your request to be reviewed:
- The registered email against the booking
- Reason for the request
- Any supporting documentation
Your request will not be considered without the above. Submission does not infer approval and we are unable to guarantee your request will be successful.
We will get back to you as quickly as possible, if you don't hear back from us prior to your event you may wish to make other arrangements. Refund and exchange requests are unlikely to be considered post event.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale itemsOnly regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for directive.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Liability for other losses
Including travel and accommodation costs, and loss of enjoyment:
- personal arrangements and expenditure, including travel, accommodation, hospitality and other costs which have been arranged by you are at your own risk, and neither S.A.S.H nor a relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you for any wasted or unrecoverable costs or expenditure in relation to such personal arrangements, even if caused as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event for which you have purchased tickets. You may wish to explore options for insurance; and
- neither S.A.S.H nor any relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or amenity, including where an event has been cancelled, rescheduled or altered; and
- neither S.A.S.H nor a relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you (and you will not be entitled to any refund) if admission to a Venue or event is refused or revoked at any time as a result of your breach of the Venue or Event Partner's terms and conditions; and
- neither S.A.S.H nor a relevant Event Partner will be responsible for any personal property taken into the event.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.